Leading Your Team To Success
Targeted communication skills that propel your team to work together.
A 3-day, interactive training forum format that engages your leaders and gives them the simple tools they need to target their communication and teambuilding efforts – tools they can, in turn, teach others in order to grow profit, productivity and customer service while lowering turnover.
- Speaking and training to employee’s learning style
- Eliciting honest, respectful input from the team
- Choosing the most impactful communication method to ensure real understanding and action after a conversation
- Developing a strong communication plan to decrease time spent chasing down information from employees while making sure everyone is in the loop
- Praising, reprimanding, and recognizing accomplishments in a way that guarantees repeated good performance
- Honing listening skills to find root causes of performance issues
- Creating leadership/followership interdependence to allow for improved bench strength in the company
- Teaching others how to grow both their leadership and followership skills
- Developing others through teaching your team how to approach you with suggestions, improvements, and problems
- Learning the steps for approaching your boss to get agreement on actions
- Creating your group dynamic of trust, respect, and partnership with a focus on operational results
- Determining your team’s own vision/plan that supports, in action, your company’s vision, mission, and core values
Methods of instruction: Informal Lecture, Guided Discussion, Application level exercises.